Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lagging in time

Holidays have been over for more than a week now and I'm kicking in to the routine of school with new assignments piling up.
Christmas'09 was spent with my family in USA & I got back in time to countdown to the new year back in Singapore.

Some stuff that I got from my trip.

H2O is so much cheaper than Singapore but I didn't get much as I wanted save the luggage space for other buys.

H20 Sea results radiant renewal set
Comes with a silver pouch and 3 products from the Sea Results range. The eye cream is full sized whereas the other two moisturizers are about 1/3 of the full sized.
  • Sea Results Line Mender (.5 oz/15 mL)
  • Sea Results Eye Mender Plus (.5 oz/15 mL)
  • Sea Results Deep Sleep Recovery Cream (.5 oz/15 mL)

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Ex
I got these during the short transit in Korea's Airport and each of these were only about half the price in Singapore.

Used up 2 of the older version of this overnight mask and I have to say it hydrates nicely.
And finally the company have included a small plastic stick is included for a easier time to apply the overnight mask.
Gotten some stuff from Juicy Couture, wishing we have the a wider variety in our local Juicy store although it's not operated by the main company of Juicy Couture USA directly as told so by the local store manager.


Gotten more stuff from the trip which I have yet to take pictures of.
And yes, I am serious lagging in 'time' to be blogging about last year stuff and when everyone have gotten iphone ages ago, I got mine last week.
I'm getting back to routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy