Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cher 15th Anniversary Mook

I collected this mook today & I totally adore the prints ( I got something for the shape of Love).

Inside the box

2 booklets included in the mook-
1. the spring/summer collection 2010 &
2. past collection of Cher's mooks & catalogues

The little tote & pouch.

The inside of the pouch.
Totally lined with red nylon and there is 3 slots on one side and 2 on the other.

The inside of the little tote.
One slot on one side of the tote and it will be lovely if the inside of the tote is lined like the pouch. With nylon, it will be easier for cleaning the inside of the tote and the red is eye catching.
Dimensions of the tote and pouch
Tote: 20.5x35x15.5cm
Pouch :15x16.5x5cm

I personally do not think I will use the tote as it is too small for
my preference but the pouch is very usable to me. The quality of this mook is not too bad as well, at least the denim feels much more sturdy than the supplement ones by Cher.
Overall, I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy