Monday, February 8, 2010

Review: Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Premium

I got this cleansing oil previosuly to get the Tsumori Chisato pouch from Shu Uemura & got to choose any of the oil cleanser from the range. The beauty advisor recommended this oil cleanser although I wanted to get the one from the white recovery range and silly me just went ahead to buy it (my main focus was the pouch anyway). And I really wish I stick to my choice.

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Premium

Texture :
Thicker as compared to the white recovery cleansing oil but still easy to spread all over the face.

Functions :
Cleans nicely, removes most of my waterproof mascara but it leaves a cloudy vision over my eyes which is just so uncomfortable. And though the beauty advisor says that I do not have to use my cleanser after using the oil as it does the job, I always double cleanse. The after feel just using the cleansing oil alone is just not clean enough, probably due to the contents of mineral oil.

Smell:
This is the thing I totally dislike the about the product, it smells bad. I can't describle the smell, it is just a far cry from the White recovery one which smells divine ( sakura extract).

Price:
Can get cleansing oils which works the same or even better at a nicer price tag.

Purchase again?
Definately not, I really shouldn't have the impression that this oil cleanser should smell somewhat as good as the White Recovery cleansing oil. Mental note to self, always smell the product before buying and stick to my choice.
Time to discover another cleansing oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy