Friday, March 26, 2010

My Dose of Magazines

Went down Kinokuniya with the BF today and picked my staple magazines up.

ViVi Issue 5

The supplement that come with this issue, a little pouch with gold chain by Rich.
The front of the pouch.

The back.

The inside.

The material is thin cotten canvas, like those of eco-bag and the size is less than half of the magazine size. I won't say the pouch is really a must have but since I buy ViVi every month, the supplement it comes along is a little bonus.

Biteki Issue 5.

Comes with a supplement of a pink Hana (Flower) pouch.


One side of the pouch with an extra zip/ compartment.


The other side.


The inside of the pouch.

The pouch is made of PVC with the strong
'PVC scent' if you get what I mean and the surface is waterproof. I am not a fan of the prints and color of the pouch but the since it is also a supplement, I won't complain. Anyway, I personally think that the print on the pouch got a 'barbie' feel to it.

The issue also comes with IPSA booklet and come sample sachets.


I have yet to read and flip through the magainze as I gotten pressing assignments to complete. Will get back when I lay my eyes on the contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy