Monday, September 27, 2010

NAKED Palette + Soap & Glory

Our local Sephora is getting a little more exciting, welcoming new brands & products being made available.
I picked up the Urban Decay Naked Palette & it happened to be the last on the shelves but have since been replenished. This palette needs no special introduction for it's being fussed over % got everyone talking about it.

The palette is all packed in a brown velvety casing with the word 'NAKED' in gold splashed across.


From Left to Right, the eyeshadows are Virgin,Sin,Naked,Sidecar,Buck,Half Baked, Smog ,Darkhorse,Toasted, Hustle,Creep & Gunmetal

A galore of 12 full-sized neutral eyeshadows, double-ended 24/7 glide on eyeliner pencil in Zero and Whiskey with a travel friendly sized of the famous Urban Decay Primer Potion.


Do check out Temptalia for in-depth reviews for every colour in the palette and swatched.
This palette is priced at SGD$73 & though the price is slightly marked up in Singapore, this palette is definitely worth picking up, especially for its versatility.


I love neutral shades & this palette works for me. I didn’t expect to walk into Sephora & see it on the shelve as reservations was actually required but due to uncollected reservation, I got lucky.

This palette is permanent & stocks will be replenished according to the Sephora SA.


A UK brand, Soap & Glory made its way officially to our local Sephora stores & I checked out the range available when I went to pick up the Naked Palette.


The brand states 'At SOAP & GLORY we believe you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg just to moisturise one' & indeed, the range is pocket friendly.


From left to right, I picked up the Scrub Your Nose In it, Heel Genius & Clean On Me.

Scrub Your Nose In It is both a face scrub & mask, the Sephora SA recommended this multipurpose facial product which exfoliates while unclogging pores and when used as a mask, purifies and deep cleanse the skin. I have yet to try this scrub as I am trying to finish up other scrubs which I have already started using.

And the Heel Genius which is a foot cream was highly raved by the SA who said that the foot cream gives your baby smooth feet which she tried & love. I will try it soon & see if it can do wonders to my dry feet.

Lastly, Clean On Me clarifying shower gel which lathers up nicely, stepping out of the shower smelling fresh and the scent lingers on the skin.

I am keen to check out the rest of the range available locally for it doesn't break the bank trying the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy