Friday, April 30, 2010

Covermark Deep Cleansing Oil

For now, I think I have found my HG cleansing oil.

 

Covermark Deep Cleansing Oil

What I like about this oil cleanser


-Lightly Scented, almost floral
-2 pumps is all I need for the whole face
-Consistency is runnier as compared to Fancl's and yet spreads all over the face nicely
-No blurred vision
-Does not give my sensitive skin problems
-Removes all the makeup, including the waterproof mascara

There is 3 sizes available for the cleansing oil (120ml/210ml/420ml) & I think it is good for one to start with the smallest to see how well it works.

The SA said double cleansing is not necessary after using this cleansing oil however I have the habit to follow up with my face cleanser.

This is one cleansing oil which makes me happy when removing my makeup and until I find another one which I like better, it is my current HG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy