Thursday, September 23, 2010

ADDICTION

ADDICTION by Ayako is produced by KOSE Cosmetics & the concept is different from the usual fare of Japanese cosmetics, imagine Shu Uemura with Bobbi Brown.

I was not intending to purchase anything from the brand during my Japan trip but after walking by the counter & swatching a couple of items, I couldn't resist the temptation.

The packaging is simply sleek & of no frills.

Simple & reflective plastic casings.

Blusher in Aqua Bronze (08).

Eyeshadow in Flash Back (030ME) & Sandcastles (009P).

There are 4 finishes to the range of eyeshadows, namely

ME-Metallic, M-Matte, P-Pearl & S-Sparkle.

There are casings to be brought separately that can hold up to 4 and 6 eyeshadow or any blusher taking up the space of 2 eyeshadow, so the casing can be customized as you desire.

And I got Compact Case 1 which is for 4 eyeshadow, filled it with the above 2 eyeshadow and 1 blusher.

Compact Case 1

The compact case opens up like this, with a mirror on the inside of the top flip.

The top left hand eyeshadow is Sandcastles (009P), this makes a gorgeous highlighter or as a base, the luminosity is lovely.

The one on the top right is Flash Back (030ME), which is a metallic warm taupe that goes on smooth & velvet-like.

And on the bottom is the blusher Aqua Bronze (08), this blusher gives a lovely sheen to the face & it is like a golden apricot shade with a tint of beige.

I really like this blusher for for it subtlety highlights the cheeks with a splash of color, three dimensional this is.

I didn't know that there was a gift for purchase of a certain amount, so this GWP came as a nice addition to my purchases.

A little gold wristlet & a slim fold-able mirror.

I am quite pleased with my picks from ADDICTION & I am keen to explore more of the products.

And if I am not wrong, it is only available in Japan currently, so I will only be able to check out more of the brand when I go over again (hopefully soon!).

As the brand name suggests, this brand is quite an addiction ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy