Thursday, August 26, 2010

♥ 日本.夏.2010 ♥ Day 4

Day 4

 

I overslept, woke up only in time to get ready & have an early lunch.

We walked towards Shinjuku Station & hunted for food.

 

Spotted a little cafe along the stretch to Odakyu Deparmental Store - ill'mo Caffe.

I had Carbonara with pork slices in a bread bowl.

 

It looks good!

 

I didn't finish it, it was abit too dry for my liking.

 

The BF had the usual rendition of Carbonara & it was better done this way.

 

We had early dinner plans so we decided to walk around Odakyu Departmental Store Shinjuku.

I wanted to get a new brolly to shed from the blazing sun & occassional rain ( Just an excuse to get a new brolly). Hee...

There were so many choices....

 

More brollies...

 

Spoilt with choices!

In the end, I can't make up my mind which one I wanted to get so I decided to come back another day.

I went to the cosmetics department & did abit of hauling.

 

 

We left Odakyu in the mid afternoon to meet the BF's long time family friend, 松本san for an early dinner.

He brought us to a traditional sushi shop which he have been visiting for over 20 years!

And the sushi chef prepared for us each a lovely sushi meal.

The Grilled Anago sushi was really good!

And the sushi chef gave me an extra serving of Tamagoyaki after hearing me acclaiming how much I love Tamagoyaki.

And I don't deny that I'm pretty picky when it comes to that, the tamagoyaki gotta be really good for me devour more than a piece.

I gladly finished the extra serving, it was really pretty good!

 

It was a fulfilling dinner & time seems to pass pretty quickly while eating & chatting.

So after the long dinner, we thanked  松本san for the lovely dinner & headed back to the hotel.

 

On the way to the hotel, we will always drop by Lawson or ampm convenience store, there is just so many yummy goodies to buy!

I hardly consume cup noodles back in Singapore but I really like this one which I got from the convenience store & now I'm wishing for it be available in Singapore.

カップヌードル 欧風チーズカレー

(Cheese Curry Noodles)!

 

Rounded off the night with this yummy cup noodles!

Till Day 5.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy