Friday, August 27, 2010

Jill Stuart Blush Blossom & Crystal Clip Pouch

 

My cousin was heading for a holiday to HK last week & she did a mini hauling from Jill Stuart on my behalf.

 

 

The Jill Stuart Pouch (Crystal Clip)

This is a limited edition pouch which is designed for Fall/Winter 2010.

It is soft pink satin layered with black lace & with a crystal clasp.

The design is really feminine, can be used a cosmetics pouch or even be carried out as a evening clutch.

Measurements: W 20cm, H 13 cm, D 4,5 cm

 

The crystal clasp eludes the princess-like touch which Jill Stuart Products is famous for.

 

The opening is wide & makes it accessible when looking for stuff.

Comes with 2 slots on one side of the pouch.

 

The new Jill Stuart Blush Blossom  line comes with in 5 variations, No.5 is limited edition.

I tried the blushers 3 weeks back when I was in Tokyo & the duo blushers which are in powder form is pretty pigmented, a light hand application is recommended.

The beauty advisor of Jill Stuart mentioned that  the 2 colors of each variations are of different texture.

And no, I was only able to try the blushers but not purchase any of it since launching date is a day after I'm flying back to Singapore.

Luckily my cousin is heading to HK & I wanted to get No.5 but it out of stock so, N0.3 is it.

I  got the Blush Blossom in No.3 Lady Amaryllis.

 

I really like the details on the casing!

 

There is a mirror when you open up the compact & to separate the powder from the mirror, a plastic cover is made into a flap in between.

Pretty well thought design.

 

The brush which comes with the blusher. (Pardon the finger prints =X)

 

I'm happy with my picks!

Thanks Cousin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Do leave a message & I'll get back to you whenever possible.

♥ Tracy